Excited to share an update about beginning of next phase for Crio.Do #Crio2.0
Starting this November 2022, we are joining hands with Skill-Lync - a leading edtech company and market leader in core engineering education. With this strategic acquisition, Crio becomes a subsidiary of Skill-Lync and will continue to operate as an Independent brand focussing on computer science and new-age digital careers.
Both Crio and Skill-Lync were started to solve a fundamental issue in higher education, i.e. making engineers industry-relevant. Crio focused on Computer Science while Skill-Lync focused on Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineering. The underlying approach of project-based learning approach and #LearnByDoing is a common thread connecting us. By coming together, we have an unique opportunity to build one of the best higher education platforms providing experiential learning at scale, impacting thousands of careers.
We strongly believe this synergy is going to help Crio grow much faster in our x-to-100x journey as we can leverage a lot of Skill-Lync's learnings. In fact, for the past few months, we have already been able to leverage synergies, increasing our revenue by 3x.
Now that Crio.Do is part of a larger group, we are looking forward to leverage more resources and partnerships to make our signature learning experience and proven career outcomes even better for our customers.
We see this partnership as an opportunity to accelerate our growth, spread our impact to a much larger base of students and professionals and build a sustainable & long-standing business.
While we embark on this exciting journey ahead, we would like to take this opportunity to thank and share our sincere gratitude towards:
- The entire Crio team for all their contributions in making Crio what it is today. Looking forward to learning and growing together with all of you from here onwards! Special thanks to Our leadership team Ajay, Kiran & Farhat for being awesome partners in this journey. And Bhavani for keeping all our Corp functions together as one (wo)man army :)
- Our past team members who believed in our mission early on and contributed immensely with your heart and soul. Special thanks to Anirudh, Amit and Arun for laying foundations for where we are today
- Special set of angel investors (yes, they are called angels for a reason!) - Amod Malviya, Mekin Maheshwari, Ravi Garikipati, Ankit Nagori, Sujeet Kumar, Vaibhav Gupta
- Amazing lead investor who was with us in all weathers - 021 Capital (Binny Bansal and Sailesh Tulshan)
- The Skill-Lync leadership team who made us feel extremely comfortable in this process
- Last but not least, our beloved customers. Keep sharing your love and critical feedback to ensure we become better everyday!
What Next: #Crio2.0
Over the last 4 years, we as a team have built an amazing product, impacted ~1000+ careers & built a very healthy business with $xx million annual revenue run rate & positive cashflow.
While we embark on our next phase of growth, our goals for next 18-24 months is to 10X the impact on careers and revenue!
High ownership, pursuing excellence, growth mindset along with focussed execution has been our way of working so far. We plan to build on this foundation, learn & grow together marching towards the mission of building the talent for the future.
#Crio2.0 - Go Beavers!
Rathina & Sridher
Want to be part of a team disrupting Tech Learning and building talent for the future? Check us out at Angellist or ping us firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise, you will have an exhilarating ride with great peers, very high ownership & scope of work that will fast-track your career multifold #CrioCulture.
If you are looking to hire qualified developers with real proof of work and a hunger to learn & grow, reach out to us at https://www.crio.do/recruit